Pressure Washing Ventura CALIFORNIA
Ventura County's Top Rated Pressure Washing
Across industries and across the globe, cleaning teams are being asked to clean more surfaces, faster and more efficiently. Whether it’s sanitizing shopping carts between users, cleaning floors, or pressure washing agricultural equipment, hot water is one of the most powerful tools.
3 top benefits of hot water cleaning
- Efficiency — Better, faster cleaning results
- Hygiene — Reduced bacteria and virus counts
- Sustainability — Lower resource consumption
Lower resource consumption
Just like for your dishes at home, hot water cleaning provides better, faster results in commercial and industrial applications. Comparing hot and cold water pressure washing, its found that across all applications, hot water reduced cleaning times by an average of 40%. In some cases, such as where greases, fats, and oils were present, hot water cleaning was four times more efficient than cold water cleaning. That translates into a cleaning time reduction of 75%. Using hot water also reduces the drying time after cleaning, which means the areas and items you’ve cleaned are available sooner. For example, if you’re sanitizing shopping carts, hot water will help you get them back into use faster. If you’re cleaning floors, they can be reopened earlier without the risk of slips, trips, and falls.
Hygiene — Reduced bacteria and virus counts
Heat is a key factor in battling germs. A study by the Thuringen State Office for Agriculture found that, while cleaning with cold water had no impact on bacteria count, raising the temperature to 140˚F reduced the number of bacterial colonies by 90%. At 176˚F bacterial colonies were reduced by 97%, and at 311˚F they were eliminated entirely. Heat can also help combat viruses. For example, the virus that causes COVID-19 is sensitive to heat and can be inactivated by exposure to 133°F for 30 minutes.
Sustainability — Lower resource consumption
Finally, hot water cleaning decreases your resource consumption in three main ways.
- Water. Because hot water reduces cleaning time, less water is required. We can translate the time savings into resource savings as well — for every 264 gallons of water required for cold water cleaning, a hot water cleaner will save at least 106 gallons.
- Energy. Shorter cleaning times also mean less energy consumption.
- Chemicals. In some cases, hot water can decrease or eliminate the need for detergent because the heat is sufficient to remove the dirt. If you’re sanitizing or disinfecting, you’ll still need to use an appropriate disinfectant for this step, but you’ll still lower the overall amount of chemical you need to use.
Hot water cleaning is a highly effective way to boost the efficiency, hygiene, and sustainability of your operations.
Our Ventura Pressure Washing Services
Click A Box To Learn More About Each Service
Costly misconceptions about pressure washing
Misconception #1: It’s Easy
Enough That We Can Do It Ourselves.
This may be true to some extent, but you can easily cause damage to yourself and your home/property if you are not careful. I do not recommend that anyone pressure wash from a ladder. This is very dangerous and should be left to a professional. Washing your siding from the ground at an upward angle will force water behind the siding, causing water damage. Getting up in the air and away from the house will allow you to rinse the siding at a flatter angle. This can only be done with the proper equipment. Another thing is, even small consumer-grade pressure washing units put out too much pressure to wash vinyl, asphalt shingles, and pressure treated wood. Having professional equipment allows us to turn down the pressure, so no damage is caused.
Misconception #2: High Pressure Is The Only Way To Get It Clean.
Not true at all. Only contractors that use inferior cleaners have to depend on high pressure to do the job. High pressure can do a lot of damage to painted or sensitive surfaces. Too much pressure will force water to get behind the siding of your home, causing mold and mildew problems. Wood is softer than you might think, and using too much pressure to wash a deck can cut wood and leave unsightly marks and scars that will show through the sealer. Using too much pressure on asphalt roof shingles is also a huge mistake. Shingles have small pieces of grit on them, similar to sand, called granules. Excessive pressure can blow these granules off the shingles, lessening the longevity of your roof. Make sure contractor grade cleaners and the right amount of pressure are being used.
Misconception #3: The Cleaners Being Used Will Damage Your Plants Or Hurt Your Pets.
Quality contractors use only environmentally safe products that will not harm your pets.
Misconception #5: You Should Hire the Company that Offers the Lowest Price.
Maybe, but not always. Here are some points to consider:
- The price you see advertised may not be the price you pay. Many homeowners have learned that the low price they saw advertised lasted only until the contractor did the estimate. Then they were pressured into paying a lot more for a variety of add-ons.
- Some contractor’s market strategy is to get jobs by being the lowest bidder. The contractor will then cut corners in order to turn a profit.
- Due to low startup costs, many companies come and go. When first starting up, a lot of companies do not educate themselves, because power washing looks easy and profitable. So, they lack the right equipment, cleaners, insurance, knowledge, professionalism, and normally, will charge an extremely low price.
Restore Your Property Instantly!
We Want You To Know...
We're Comitted To Your Happiness
Super Awesome benefits for you to enjoy...
Real Pressure Washing Reviews From Happy Customers
Pressure Washing Ventura CA
I hired Erich from AMC to do the pressure washing on our concrete driveway, which was full of rust and oil. He did a great job removing the stains. He was very professional and polite. I would recommend him to anyone needing concrete restoration.
Pressure Washing In Ventura CA
We had our house pressure washed and we were very happy with the results. Some issues came up during the wash and Erich handled them quickly and professionally. Would highly recommend!
Amy O. Santa Barbara
Pressure Washing Ventura
Thank you for the wonderful service you provided in a rather desperate situation. The saga regarding our patio lasted for months and we were not sure where to turn for solutions, then you arrived to save the day. Your professionalism, integrity in service, and your exceptional skill, provided a beautiful finished result. We are extremely grateful for your painstaking effort to restore the patio area. We know this job was a real challenge. In the future we will look forward to the opportunity to send family and friends your way when the occasion arises.
Judith & Dr. Mike Hurwitz -Camarillo
Frequently Asked Ventura Pressure Washing Questions
For residential properties generally between 1-5 years. For Commercial properties generally every month.
Generally its a combination of square footage and level of cleanliness.This will give us an idea of length of time to complete.
Ready To Restore Your Home?